Thursday, October 8, 2009

For Anyone Interested in Yard Signs

We have hundreds available. Union members and the general public can get signs by visiting the p/t union office @ Truax Room 215E or by writing our Sign Czar Jill List at Jill has been doing a great job of arranging sign distribution. Thanks, Jill!

Also, letters to the MATC Board of Trustees can be sent to:
MATC District Board
c/o Ellen Hustad
3550 Anderson St.
Madison, WI 53704
If you choose to send an email to the board, please cc the p/t union as well at

No comments:

Post a Comment